Friday, July 22, 2011

Boat Names and My Take on Boating

Boats are a means of transportation, a way to earn a living or provide food and for many a true source of just pleasure. By the latter I mean cruising on the boat, choosing to use the boat for skiing, tubing or scuba diving to mention a few. Today, our last day in Wilmington, we went cruising and sightseeing on the boat which is a true source of pleasure for both Mr. Menard and Captain Dave. I had moments of both discomfort and delight as a passenger on this ride. My job was to take pictures and I am fascinated by the names people choose to name their crafts. Captain Dave says his boat name will be, Just A Boat.

Who knew it was so easy!
BUMPY ride and feeling a little sick
Seriously?
Smoother now and headed home
I'd say so!
Reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment