Monday, May 16, 2011

EnterView

Here are my answers to James Lipton's questionnaire.  Martin asked me the questions and we recorded them so that I could transcribe it for later.  I tried to keep in my pauses and stutters.  I did add a note to explain my first answer.


What is your favorite word?

  • Oubliette, it's a place you put things to forget about them. (homage to Labyrinth)

What is your least favorite word?

  • (pause) I don't know.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

  • Um, true stories, like honest personal stories from people's lives, um, turns me on.

What turns you off?

  • The opposite, lies and deceit, things that aren't honest or don't reflect some aspect of, of life.

What sound or noise do you love?

  • Cats purring.

What sound or noise do you hate?

  • The sound of cars crashing into one another.

What is your favorite curse word?

  • Uh... I don't know if it's my favorite but I use it a lot, which would be "son of a bitch."

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

  • I would like to be a writer.

What profession would you not like to do?

  • Umm, bull rider, seems pretty dangerous.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

  • Uh, yeah it's all a bunch of bullshit.

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing to me, with all the time I spent collecting favorite words, that I never knew yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these - both the questions and the answers.

    ReplyDelete