Saturday, May 14, 2011

InnerView

This posting is one I thought might be interesting (at least to Lauryn and me). I used to be an avid watcher of Inside the Actors Studio and always found the ending questionnaire entertaining. So I am posting my answers to the questionnaire, to be followed by Lauryn's posting of hers.
Terry asked the questions and wrote down my answers


What is your favorite word? I don't know....silence.

What is your least favorite word? Control

What turns you on creatively,spiritually or emotionally? Feeling connected with other people, (pause) community.

What turns you off ? Self-righteousness, especially my own.

What sound or noise do you love? The low sigh of relaxation.

What sound or noise do you hate? Traffic.

What is your favorite curse word? Frack...in homage to Battlestar Galactica.

What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt? Circus performer...just kidding.(pause) I guess a healer, more energy fields or emotional healing. Not a doctor.

What profession would you not like to do? Politician or lawyer.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say, when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You figured it out. TA DA!

So those are my answers to the 10 questions. You are up next Lauryn!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is your answer to the last question! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete